Urgent Care Services at AFC Urgent Care Agoura Hills, CA
Our dedicated doctors offer a wide range of services from urgent and primary care to STD testing, sports and school physicals, immigration medical exam, telemedicine, x-ray services and many more! Please call us for more information or book an appointment online. We serve patients from Agoura Hills CA, Westlake Village CA, Calabasas CA, Thousand Oaks CA, Malibu CA, Santa Monica CA, and Moorpark CA.
At AFC Urgent Care Agoura Hills – We offer a wide variety of services and treat several ailments – including, but not limited to:
- Urgent Care: From acute illness due to virus or infection, to minor wounds and other injuries, we offer convenient, fast and affordable treatment.
- Acute Illness: Acute illnesses are typically those of rapid onset, brief and oftentimes, severe in nature. We have state of the art equipment and the resources necessary for acute care.
- Trauma: We offer treatment for non-life-threatening injuries such as cuts and fractures. Some cuts (or lacerations) must be stitched to heal correctly. Typically, fractures are diagnosed via x-ray and then the bone must be set to heal properly.
- Minor Surgical Care: Cuts, puncture wounds and foreign body removal are all treatable at AFC Urgent Care. Our expert staff can treat these painful injuries quickly and efﬁciently.
- Occupational Medicine: No matter what your industry, we can provide pre employment screenings as well as injury management for your employees.
- Sports Injuries: We will diagnose and treat sports-related injuries. Some common sports injuries are sprains & strains, fractured bones, cuts, concussions, and bumps and bruises. We have the full complement of bandages, splints, casts and/or braces to ensure complete care of your injury.
- Physicals: We are a convenient option for physicals. Physicals are often required for:
- School districts
- Athletics (including concussion baseline testing if required or requested)
- Pre-employment screening.
- Sports/School Physicals: We are a convenient option for physicals, often required by Agoura Hills school sports.
- Pre-Operative Exams: You can receive your pre-operative exam with no for minor surgeries and elective procedures.
- Lab Work: We provide on-site testing while you wait, with our state-of-the-art CLIA certiﬁed laboratory, will get the testing done quickly and efﬁciently. We also offer TB, Step, Flu and STD testing.
- Digital X-Ray: Is it broken or just sprained? Our X-Ray is on site, so results are interpreted while you wait. At your request, we will provide a copy of your X-Ray for you to take to your Primary Care Physician or a Specialist.
- Prescriptions: Our Physicians are able to write a prescription for you if necessary, to be ﬁlled at any pharmacy for your convenience.
At your request, we will send a report of your visit to your Primary Care doctor via a secure email or fax link.
- Colds, Coughs and Flu
- Cuts and Bruises
- Earaches and Infections
- Broken Bones & Fractures
- Burns, Rashes and Bites
- Eye Injuries
- Ingrown Toenails
- Back Pain
- Sprains and Strains
- Vomiting and Diarrhea
- Respiratory Infections
- Nausea and Headaches
- Skin Infections
- Ear Cleaning
*For any medical procedure, patients respond to treatment differently, hence each patient’s results may vary.
**In case of a life threatening emergency, immediately call 911.
***Information on this site is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. All content contained on or available through this site is for general information purposes only.
****By using this website and sending us your information, you are giving us permission to contact you by electronic and non-electronic means. We also track the conversions and collect user data to improve marketing.
*****If you are vision-impaired or have some other impairment covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to using this website, please contact us.